To request an estoppel from Palmer Ranch Master Association, please send fax or email to:
Fax: (941) 922-1581
The land recently cleared due south of the Cobblestone development, up to Eligraw Bayou, is still owned by Palmer Ranch Holdings (a separate entity from the Master Association). It is platted as a park site and, to our knowledge, has not been sold. The owners of the property wanted to clear out the invasive and exotic plant material . Once Palmer Ranch Holdings started their clearing work, the Master Association, who owns the area south of Eligraw Bayou, to the sidewalk along Palmer Ranch Parkway West, also decided to remove the invasive material, to create a cohesive look. To date, the Master Association has completed the third of three phases of clearing work, on the area it owns, and does not, at this time, have plans for additional clearing. The Master Association intends for our lands to have a peaceful, park-like setting.
Should further work be planned for the area, we would post the update in our weekly On the Ranch Newsletter, so make sure you’re subscribed!
On October 6, 2017, the Master Association received the final approval to proceed with the construction of the community center. We will have to do a thing called ‘site and development’ which involves getting permits and stuff like that. There is still a lot of work to be done, but we have completed the county approval phase.